Thursday, October 3, 2019

Fukuoka - To Eat - Ganso Hakata Mentaiju (Famous Mentaiko joint in Tenjin) ABBA Contribution Fragrance. K 03Oct2019

Fukuoka - To Stay
Fukuoka - To Do
Fukuoka - To Eat
Fukuoka - To Buy
Fukuoka - To Eat
Like us on facebook to get the latest updates
Follow ABBA Travel @ABBATRAVELS or #ABBATRAVEL
Ganso Hakata Mentaiju
元祖博多めんたい重

Famous Mentaiko joint, one of the big three things Fukuoka is known for. 
(Tenjin Area. Main shopping place)
Ganso Hakata Mentaiju is apparently very famous for Mentaiko.
 Ordered On:
03Oct2019
ABBA contribution and review by Fragrance.K 
Food 4/5
*Food is good but a bit jelak from too much mentaiko especially the noodles.
The mentaiko clear soup is really refreshing! Would drink from time to time when i feel a bit jelak of the noodles.*
Prefer the rice box over noodles as the warm broth for the noodles is really too thick to my liking I opted for medium spicy (not spicy at all)
Ambience 5/5
I rate 5 as i avoided peak period and restaurant was quiet. Went at 2.30pm.
Service 5/5
Typical Japanese service, the server took time to explain how to enjoy the set to the fullest
Value 3/5
*I thought it was a bit expensive (but I didn’t try other mentaiko restaurants so I cannot really compare either.*
Total cost me ¥3916 as i added onsen egg to my noodles,
set without onsen egg will cost ¥3718

No comments:

Post a Comment