Monday, November 2, 2015

Munich - To Do (31stOct2015 Mercedes-Benz Showroom)

Munich - To Stay
Munich - To Do

Munich - To Eat
Munich - To Do
Click here to see our facebook page
Follow us on Instagram @ABBA_TRAVEL or #ABBATRAVEL


Mercedes-Benz flagship showroom 
31stOct2015

(Donnersberger Brucke Station. 6 stops from Hilton Hotel)

Free Entry
Impressive exterior. It looks exactly like a life-sized hot-wheels box set. Mercedes's flag ship show room with all makes and variants on display. Many of which have their doors unlocked for customers to get up close and personal with German engineering.  

Mercedes S class, their answer to ultra luxury travel. Amazing to get a feel of what many dream off. Full stretch seats, stylish interiors and even a wine chiller in the back to boot. 



Comparing Mercedes to the BMW showrooms, Mercedes wins by way of range and the plus of interaction with most of their vehicles, inclusive of their ultra luxury range. However, at the BMW showroom, thou it has a smaller range, they do periodically have cool performances by way of BMW dirt bike rider performing stunts within the showroom grounds! BMW also offers their cars for rent. Depending on your allegiance, both showrooms are comparable. However, BMW Museum with Rolls Royce display is definitely not to be missed.

1 comment:

  1. It's just fabulous after seeing your blog I become amazed and all the car looking so gorgeous. If I need any Mercedes anytime then I'll must visit there. Also as I have my one more Mercedes and when I need any services for my car I like to visit mercedes service to repair every single parts of my car. And before going I always checked the reviews of those service center.

    ReplyDelete