Friday, December 11, 2015

Jakarta - To Do ABBA Contribution by April 11Dec2015 April (CGK Massage)

Jakarta - To Stay
Jakarta - To Do
Jakarta - To Eat 
Jakarta - To Buy
Jakarta - To Do
(Women's only massage)
ABBA Contribution by April on 11Dec2015
101 to Good Masssage and hair cuts in Jarkarta What can you do for Cgk night stop?

Go to SPA name Martha Tilaar (unfortunately they don't to SPA or massage for men). They have everything, massage, SPA and salon. This is one of the most well known brand in Indonesia and I'm been using them since 10 years ago. No matter where I go in Indonesia, I will ALWAYS spare a time to just do SPA or massage. I promise you, it will the most worth of money you ever spend on SPA. They use all the traditional products, smell so good, the room is always clean and service is super good. And the price, cheap!!!

It might be more ex than any other massage places crew usually go, but I promise it's worth the money. Rather than you go somewhere cheaper but you have no idea what kind of product they use. There are a lot of Martha Tilaar in Jakarta, so tell the concierge where you want to go and ask them plan the timing for you to avoid traffic jam. There is one near the hotel (but you still need taxi). Usually I spend up 3-4hours for the SPA depending on what I do, and roughly spend only up to $100 or cheaper, never more than $110.

Or there is one Martha Tilaar in "Central Park mall" but they only do massage, no SPA, so you won't have a private room for yourself. I sneeze really loud once and next second I can hear 10 women laughing at me. They have 20% discount if you go on Monday-Thursday 12pm-3pm. Usually I did 1 hour massage + 45 min back massage and only cost me less than $30 (after discount). 

The good thing about this, after massage you can go around the mall for food, it's Indonesia, don't ask where can you find nice food bcos everywhere is nice !! As long as local food. They have a lot of restaurants and food court at top level. And huge Carrefour supermarket so you can buy the famous "sambal terasi ABC"and million types of instant noodles. 

Remember to ask the concierge to book the SPA or massage for you, bcos sometimes weekend can be really fully book and ask them what is he best time to go and back, to avoid traffic.

Usually the greedy me who addicted to SPA and massage since before I can even read, I will then end my evening to go to hair salon, to do hair treatment for 90min.
The salon I usually go is at "Central Park mall", name " Irwanteam, hair design". 

For hair cut, you can choose anyone according to their rank and price. Or you can ask them to suggest you who to choose. I'm using this guy name "Bowie", he is sweet and don't talk much (some of them can be very talkative and annoying). 

For hair treatment, you must book this guy name "Surya" !!!! He really really do the best head and shoulders massage ever !!! He even use hot stones for massage !! And you can choose what kind of cream you want for massage !! Awesome!!!!

This salon will give you clothes to change and locker for your bags, they also have many types of tea that come with a bag of cookies (FOC and can be refill anytime!!) they even analysis your hair FOC to make sure you choose right treatment, if not they will suggest you and tell you the price in advance !!! 

I cut my hair and do hair treatment and only cost me less than $60 !!!!! I mean why not spend little bit more in good salon and service rather than go to smaller salon with a lot of hidden charges and you don't even know what kind of products they using. Book appointment if you want "surya " especially on weekend he is always fully book, need to fight with a lot taitai request for him. 

I always enjoy my Cgk night stop! So I hope you all will enjoy as well !!
 ABBA Contribution by April on 11Dec2015

No comments:

Post a Comment