Monday, August 14, 2017

Sydney - To Do 12AUg2017(Bondi Beach)

Sydney - To Stay
Sydney - To Do
Sydney - To Eat
Sydney - To Do
 Like ABBATRAVEL on facebook to get the latest updates
Bondi Beach
Getting there
A round trip costs about 7AUD and takes about 40min journey each way.
To take the public transport system, one has to purchase a non-refundable Opal card in pre determined values  of 10/20. These cards maybe bought at any 7-11 store. The cards themselves maybe topped up.
Long story short, on a nice weathered day and you’re looking for some surf time or to chill and walk along the beach this is a great place to come to.
The beach is clean with public restrooms and several wash facilities readily available. Further more there are a number of good eateries along the beach which are perfect. 
For great beef ribs one could try Hurricane’s grill and for the best hot chocolate so far, give San Churro’s hot cold order a try, both of which are located along the coast. 
Click here for ABBA location of Bondi Beach

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Amalfi tours drivers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are serving great content, I would like to sincerely thanks you for this job. Amalfi tours drivers may be a better option for luxury and comfortable drive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!
    Car Service from Rome to Sorrento

    ReplyDelete
  4. My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content available for you? I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome web log!
    Car service from Fiumicino airport to Positano

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated.
    Car service from Rome to Positano

    ReplyDelete
  6. This design is steller! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!
    Car service from Rome airport fco to Positano

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and all. Nevertheless think of if you added some great images or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this site could undeniably be one of the most beneficial in its field. Excellent blog!
    Car service from Naples airport to Ravello

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greetings from Florida! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, fantastic blog!
    Car sevice from Rome to Sorrento

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, very good blog!
    Car service from Rome to Ravello

    ReplyDelete